Saturday, October 13, 2012

Progress


I am pleased to announce that after a remarkably slow start, my bid to rule the world is finally taking off.  I must admit that I was starting to wonder whether I had made a mistake in giving up such a useful tool as evil office products, but my wife reminded me of the sad situation we found ourselves in earlier this year and I realized that she is right.  After my conversations with my not-so-evil twin I made some adjustments to my methods, and I have begun recruiting campaign workers.  It's remarkably easy to find people disillusioned with the current state of politics, especially in the current political climate in the United States.  I just used some of the money I got from my churro sales to buy campaign posters and put them up all over, and suddenly campaign volunteers started flocking to me.  It just goes to show that when people understand their alternatives they aren't so stupid after all.

"Natasha" has cautioned me not to get my hopes up too much, and that perhaps the volunteers that are flocking to me are just considering me a better option than the major US political parties.  I can't believe that anyone wouldn't be a better option than the major political parties here in the US, so I think my wife is being overly pessimistic, but my recent disappointments have let me know that people aren't so quick to recognize the greatness in me as I would expect, so I am letting them bask in my glow for a while and then I am sure they will be loyal and mindless followers!

I would like to thank all of those who have joined me so far, and would like to extend an invitation to everyone else: either join me or you'll be sorry!  I'm finally starting to have enough infrastructure in place that I can start manipulating world events in my favor, so you'll want to be aligned with me to avoid any... um... discomfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment