Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sleep Number

Last week I made a momentous decision to choose to attempt to unite with my rivals and to rid the world of evil with their help, and I was a bit insulted when they responded by telling me I had given them an invalid sleep number.  I had, in fact, given them a sleep number I used to use: 104.  Unfortunately, since then, a new company has come up and decided that their sleep numbers will be between 0 and 100.  Much like those who argue for using the ridiculous Celsius temperature scale, they believe that people understand numbers between 0 and 100 better than they do other numbers, which is pretty silly.  Anyway, for the curious I did not let this insult deter me from my latest goal, and I have submitted my converted sleep number of 40.  I hope that makes them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment