Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Readjustment of Priorities

I know it has been a long time since I have posted on this forum, but I don't want my loyal supporters to think I have given up on the dream of ruling the world.  Unfortunately, the path I had been taking (seeking membership in the GNU Public Dictatorship's Board of Dictators so I could expand my own influence and start directing the GPD to do things my way so that when I am powerful enough I could discard them like the useless committee they are) wasn't working for me.  For one thing, I withdrew my name for consideration last month some time, so there is no chance that a potential partnership will materialize in the near future.  For another, my lovely wife "Natasha" reacted very badly to my attempt to gain power and prestige through the GPD.  She is a former operative of the GPD and for some reason very skittish about resuming a long-term open relationship with them.  It might have to do with a few things she took with her when she left, but I think it is more that she no longer believes in their form of government.  Anyway, to make a long story short, "Natasha" and I have been on very shaky ground for nearly three months now, but when the GPD intervened and started blaming my wife for attempts to frame me, things got really bad.  At this point we are on talking terms again, but I have had to promise her I won't try to establish a relationship with the GPD.

Consequently, as my initial plan is no longer viable, I am asking all of my supporters to help me expand my patented Churro empire.  Please contact me for details if you are interested.  I think my realigned priorities will produce the same result while keeping my marital relationship intact!

No comments:

Post a Comment