Saturday, December 22, 2012

Even more tragic

I would like to apologize to my supporters for my lack of posts recently.  I have been very busy interviewing for membership in the GNU Public Dictatorship's Board of Dictators, and I think I'm doing pretty well.  I get to try the obstacle course pretty soon, and then I'll have a much better sense of my chances.  If I don't get added to the Board of Dictators I'll have to proceed with my original plans to make the world more what I want it to be, but it would be easier to work with my former enemies.  Some of you might ask why this post is labeled "even more tragic," and it would be reasonable to do so.  Apparently there are allegations floating around that I was responsible for the Yakima incident, and what's worse, the GPD is not clearing me of those allegations.  They claim I either botched the job or was framed, but I don't know which they actually believe.  I guess if I find piranhas in my water hazard during the obstacle course I'll know for sure.  I just think it's tragic that the GPD can't just let something like this go on my word.  Perhaps when I'm a member of the Board they'll listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment